REF. 10073 - Villa
Inside a beautiful park adorned with ancient trees, this magnificent property is located in a hilly area a few km from the historic center of Lucca. Once belonged to the Mansi family, it is now used as accommodation for an ecclesiastical order. A place rich in history and tradition with a wonderful view over the Tuscan countryside.
The villa is spread over 4 floors, for a total of 1600 square meters. In the basement there is a large professional kitchen, pantry, double refectory, chapel, and several storage rooms. On the ground floor there are entrance, living room, two large halls, two bathrooms and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom. The last two floors are dedicated to the sleeping area and host a total of 16 bedrooms, all with private bathroom. The floors of the villa are connected by internal stairs and elevator. In addition to the villa, the property houses a building of about 300 square meters used as a garage on the ground floor and multipurpose room on the first floor.
Externally the property is surrounded by 1.5 hectares of land. Possibility to build a swimming pool.